CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

TRIBUTE TO MUM.

the one week old me.



Hey Mum,

thanks for delivering me to this world,
so I can look through this world with my own eyes.
you went through pain, fear & tiredness to let me come to this world.
& thanks for not blaming me to make your body become double sized. NYAHAHAHA.

you showered me with love & care.
you raised me up with patience.
without regrets,
without complaints.
you give me the best in everything.
fulfill what i desire.
I never been in bad condition within your care.you are always beside me,
accompanying me to go through thick & thin..

communication is what u believe in to maintain relationship between mother & son.
you are open for everything.you can crap, you can joke & you are updated with teen stuff.
this make no gap between us, at all.
I think it's cool to have this kinda chio mum.
when I have problems,
you will be my listener & adviser.
you talk through matters,
give me your valuable opinions.
I'm glad that I have a mum who can hear me out.
at least I won't be helpless & alone.

what I wanna say is,
I'm lucky,
I'm blissed,
to have you as my mum.
everything you had done for me,
your love,
your care,
I can't do much except saying thank you.love you alwayz mum.
you always stay in my heart.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hey,so touch.. aunty jenny will be very happy n touched. She i'll like it.

~good day~

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ineffable_ice said...

it's really touching to see this blog...ur mum will surely very happy...

Pike-chan said...

thanks for sharing the memories...

Vernn said...

i still remember how u look when u are small.. ahahah xD

ëςthεr said...

manjanya...
kakaz...
happy family ya...
stay happy owez...