CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

According to some who-knows Malaysian Islamic Group,
students who wear uniform are sexy & make sex maniacs have da intention to rape them.
I dunno why they think like dat.
because of transparency of da white uniform can distract men & become da source of attention...?
They expect students to pay cheap for white uniform but with branded shirts quality.
=.=

Frankly,
I'd been in co-ed schools for so long but I never found my gal schoolmates were sexy at all.
Can't feel high like I saw blonde wearing bikini shaking her ass walking in front of me.
Then what's da point of saying dat white uniform are sources of getting molest or even rape?
Only pervert & dirty minded will think so DEEPLY to this point.

Now I can imagine how Malaysian female students look like in the future.
If government do really ban white uniform.
My oh my.

0 comments: