CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

after the big foot & big monkey incident...
another bombastic incident happened in parliament.
this time, it's related to our PM's son in law~ Khairy-san.

according to Khairy-san,
PKR is pusat khinzir raksasa.
I don't get it at first,
cuz I never see a pig mating with a monster.
how to get KHINZIR RAKSASA??
finally, I got what he mean...khinzir raksasa refers to this dude with fruit in his hand.& pusat refers to his navel of his stomache.
Khairy-san loves myth, I assume.
If not, why suddenly wana mentioned the famous pig god? XD

PKR representative was so furious.
he fired back that project of BN was Project Babi Negara.I never knew that BN was working this big project all the while!!!
Parliament is getting more & more interesting.

I noe dat u won't believe all the MP will do all this crap shit.
so let the video makes the talk.



da representative dat we voted in election had raised up animal issues in parliament.
*such animal lovers.*
I wonder when they wana raise OUR issues?

1 comments:

Falcon said...

the member of parliament have made the parliament a comedy club withtheir stupid jokes..
rubbish..