CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

I am not a citizen of China.
but after all, I'm a chinese.
my roots do not trace back too far back in China, however.
I'd grown up & having my life in Malaysia.
but it is not debatable that I'm still as a chinese.
In fact, this is a part of me that can never be hidden from anyone, anywhere.

A news headline read:
"四川大地震牵动全球华人的心"
literally means szechuan's earthquake moves the chinese heart of whole world.
that's so true, after all.
my family was moved beyond words as we watch the news, altogether. At that moment, I knew. I wasn't the only one who felt this way. We are, all Chinese.

As I watched the news features,
watched TV programmes that non stop playing how miserable da condition was,
my tears can't stop flowing from my eyes.
the pain of victims had went through twitched my heart.
no matter physically or mentally.
some lost their lives.
some had become disabled caused by injuries they sustained during the quake.
some lost their love one,
especially children losing their parents.
their helpless, lonely expression had been exposed under camera lens.
& it was a sad scene.

What must have been noticed from the rescue effort in China is the amount of heart involved. The rescue effort,
I believe,
is not comparable to any rescue effort in human history.
The immense amount of support from peoples all over the world,
the strong feelings and drive to use every single second available to a rescue someone.
Voluntary survivors, artistes, soldiers, social workers working long hours non-stop in the first aftermath to bring back the lives of everyone affected by the quake.

Nature might be destructive,
but human heart will not be perished.
because of love we had possessed.

0 comments: