CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My parents had been nagging me to read some related-to-my-course thingy for a long time.
They wanted me to gain some knowledge on my course,
so I will be senang-lenang wont face hardship in studies when I'm in Australia.
content of my course cant be read through website.

So, I had bought this book in MPH.& it cost me dat much~
well,
I'm a little bit high at first,
cuz this course is no more mysterious for me anymore.
*ok slap me, It was in A level Biology Application syllabus. I ignored it*

Geared up to read this book this afternoon.
at first, i read it enthusisatically...
front part was ok for me cuz studied before during A level.

Get bored after sometime...
flipped through the whole book.
realised dat da more i flipped, more moodless i became..


at first, when i saw this diagram i still felt not dat bad..
but later on, this diagram made me back off a little...argh!!! wtf!!!
dat looks like physics or bio to you!??!!?all this symbols made me sick & wore me off...argh~!!
so wana give up!!
can I change to other course!?!?
* my dad is so gonna screw me till there's no tomorrow if he sees this*

4 comments:

ineffable_ice said...

so tat's wat u r bz-ing yesterday?
not bad wert..at least u can prepared urself b4 going...

-wil- said...

not really, but u can said too. lol.
i'm busy of being a driver actually. =P

ëςthεr said...

u oso camwhore more den study ma...
hahax...

-wil- said...

heh.
i did study before camwhore.