CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

well, I gotta do groceries in town area,
since the stores near my uni is not dat enough.
& yes, I gotta walk all da way down from da hill to do my groceries.

According to Esther,
town area is similiar to GTA's San Andreas town.
dat's kinda true. haha.
just dat I dont have gun on my hands. LOL.

lotz of shopping centres,
not really a shopping centre actually.
it's just like hypermarket.
selling daily products.
gals wont get high in there.
except for si lai la~

da price is exceptionally terrifying compared to Malaysia.
examples, we pay for a hair shampoo around RM8 rite?
me too!
I paid AUS$ 8, which is equal to RM24.
Great!!
so da conclusion is,
we buy things in da same price in Aussie,
just different currency.

after a few days,
I went to Hobart City.
da scenery & buildings are awesome.
we gotta take bus to da city,
since it's kinda far away.
btw, if u feel bored while waiting for buses,
u can alwayz go to da park which is near to bus stops to play chess to fill your time.
da 1st placeI went to is a some sort of complex centre.
lotz of shops can be found.
but mainly for ladies.
gals will complain like hell if they come to da mall in Hobart City.
it's just a double storey.
nothing much to see,
& yes, nothing much to be spend of.
dat's guyz heaven, ladies hell. hahaha.

well, u don't have to crave for Asian food if u r in Hobart.
lotz of Asain restaurant can be found.
but da problem is wether u r willing to spend it or not.
such as wantan mee.

wantan mee in Malaysia is around RM2-RM3.

but I gotta spend AUS$10 for dat bowl of noodles.

great.

I can take 10 bowls if I'm in Malaysia.

if u are hunger for rice,

spend another RM30 for dat then.

Another unique scene is,

more gals are smoking than guyz.

& straight guyz like him,

prefer flirting more~

2 comments:

Joanna said...

waoo!
such a great time that u are spending at there! so syiok!!

do update more about ur Uni life~
i'll be ur loyal reader!
xP

take care dude!
keep in touch!

-wil- said...

heh not fun now.
lotz of things have to be done.
LOL.

alrite sure, I'll try to update when I'm free.