CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

AT LAST!!!

I just got my internet connection although I arrived here for 2 weeks.

Don't ask. shits happen.
well, I'm in Australia now, all more precisely, I'm in Tasmania.
& even more precisely, I'm in Hobart.
It's a very nice place.
cooling weather, beautiful scenery, clean environment, friendly people~
what can u ask for more rite?
I'm studying in Tasmania University,

& I had started my lessons on monday.

da lecturers are good.they alwayz prepare splendid solutions to answer our questions.

like our chemistry professors, he prepares a song for us to make us remember da solution more easily. LOL.


but everything have exceptional rite?

I'm having hard time in statistic class.da way statistic lecturers explain stuffs alwayz make me mistaken that I'm in psychology class...=.=

& guess wut?

in this western country,

such westernise university,I found my ancestor~

I'm staying in Christ College,
which is way up on da hill.
da block where I stay in

I gotta walk all da way down from the hill to attend my lectures.
& gotta crawl up to the hill after lectures.path to my accomodation

sometimes I just gotta attend 1 hour lectures,
& I gotta walk like hell.
nice feeling rite?? but I have to say,
my accomodation is kinda comfortable for me to stay in.
although my room is a bit small. LOL.forgive for my messiness. teehee.

& I'm alwayz in da good mood during da night.
why? with such scenery,
will u be in bad mood everyday?

& yea I'm catered over here.

da place where I have my 3 meals.

so I don't have to cook.
I had alwayz worried that I wont get to eat rice at here.
but I'm wrong...
I took rice for 2 meals.everyday.
& da food is kinda not bad too.

A common room can be found near my area.
It has a pool table,
& a LCD tv.
fyi, a rich ass bought a PS3 & put it in da common room.
so u can alwayz see me report myself in common room. LMAO.

btw, the plants here are awesome.
it's very attractive & beautiful.
I love them much.



alrite, I'd report my uni life & staying condition.
I'm off for series session.
I'll report about da town & city area in da next post.
so c ya all next time!

8 comments:

ineffable_ice said...

hey..it's really a nice place to stay n study...em,,where's the common room u mention?

Lurieen said...

hey man!!!
miss u so much!!!!
finally u blogging...i juz waiting ur blog only...i know sure u blog tis all...so can read it!!!
NICE PLACE!!!!! be enjoy guy~~~at there.....a nice journey for u^^
good luck!!!!

Lurieen said...

hey hey is me again....swt i thought u at there will getting thinner but NOPE!!! coz i saw ur room have a lot of SNACKssss~~~

BUT

my mum said....u wont be fatter at there because "kon xu ji mo" so how's u eat more...also cant fat...In stead of u got my love.....


SWEAT -.-"

Bean 阿豆 said...

study hard there lo... dun play play lo... hehe..

-wil- said...

patrick: yeap its a nice place. beside my block.
meiying: =.= tak tau mau cakap apa. u too take care.
bean: hey! yea i will. im very discipline since i came here. u oso take care

ineffable_ice said...

icic..u r making me feel to go there too..haha...quite fun..

-wil- said...

fun??
3 hours lab class is aint fun at all dude...

ineffable_ice said...

aiyo....at least ur 3 hrs class is at Aus..my 3 hrs class is at M'sia...then u say which one is better huh? at least u got good scenery there..