CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

I'm not sure how to intro myself to new aussie friends.
let's make it a dialog.

aussie dudes/babes: hey dude. which country are u origin from?
me: err, from Malaysia.
aussie dudes/babes: oh, dat's a fantastic country.
me: how come?
aussie dudes/babes: why not?? your country leaders are crouching tiger hidden dragon.there's one like to sodomise young dudes. another one like to bomb their dates after meeting them. & another one keep on sleeping when having important meeting & say yes, or ok when making decision after he woke up. your senators or wutsoeva position in parliament? awesome. never see big foot & big monkey in there, don't we?
me: -.-

u say la. how am I going to face the straight forward dudes & babes over there?

1 comments:

pixiepixie said...

most aussie blokes and babes do not know what goes on outside their country. some of them think malaysia is a part of singapore. so be prepared for a lot of comparison between u and fellow singaporeans. but then again tasmania probably doesnt have a lot of asians anyway.