CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I remember vividly.

Someone told me that pre-U stage is da hardest part in whole educational life,
but after da pre-U & enter into a uni,
things will get easier & can relax more.

relax my foot.
yes,
I hardly do assignments for my subjects, except for da bloody stuck up statistics.
but I'm in constant pressure of quizzies, tutorial problems, lab classes which all da experiment performance & result marks will include in my final exam score.

relax?
only my ass is relax.
can sit on bouncy sofa to study in library.


all da books are thicker than my pillow.
just dat I cant use it to sleep,
cuz they are hardcover books. =.=

Dare not slack like when I'm doing A level.
My weekdays are occupied by studies.
only weekend can be addictive to movie.

btw,
I'm addicted to yakitate Japan! recently.
& Stephen Chow's movies as well.
12 Gig of his collections. LOL.
siu kai yek~

1 comments:

ineffable_ice said...

haha...it's lk that de la...that wat we can STUDY LIFE...hate it~~!!
i'm wondering how would my life be when i'm going to UK...but that's still long time to go la...