CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Red Party.
went to red party, a fund raising party for da orphanage, last saturday.
I thought it is a formal dinner dat kinda stuff,
cuz it's fund raising rite?
should be formal.

but no,
it is no difference with clubbing.
=.=
so I can proudly announce dat I'm not a clubbing virgin anymore. xD
galz here, especially da whites,
will hug people when they got high catalysed by alcohol.
i got hugged couple of times. xD

all of our spendings will be donated to da orphanage.
so it's like doing a good deed while having some pleasure.

went there with bunch of frenz.
Josh.da lala Eugene. xDRock Hyun.My good neighbour, Benja.Darren.
Jeremy.

met up with a pair of thai siblings, who are pretty good looking.Gouf.Jhana.

& met my classmate, Hannah, coincidentally.cutie, eh? xD

those crazy night.

da conclusion of clubbing is:
guyz untung, galz rugi.
xD

0 comments: