CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

FINALLY!
I GOT TO WATCH HEROES SEASON #3!!!



yes I'm so freaking dissapointed with last season heroes.
but not now anymore after watching da beginning 2 episodes of season 3.
it's fantastic.
all those villians are much much much stronger than previous two seasons.
can't wait for da next episodes!!
I'd waited till my neck become long to see hayden in action again.
oh yes, she's gorgeous as ever.
love seeing her.

da curious thing is why all girls. ALL GIRLS. love Peter petrelli a.k.a MiloVentimiglia.
Yes yes, he is very handsome indeed. but his mouth is a lil bit senget~
personally I think that his brother, Nathan is way cooler. maybe Adrian Pasdar is an old hag, so he is not lovable among young girls anymore.. It's alrite, I am the one who likes him. xD

0 comments: