CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

my statistics lecturer alwayz told us dat statistics is powerful & can be apply in everywhere, anytime.
I don't really give a crap on his statement,
in fact my soul is alwayz in other places while da shell of mine remains in da lecture hall.

But.
My friend introduce this series since I alwayz complain that I bored like hell in my room,
especially weekend.
I mean weekends without outing,
certainly.thx to him.
I'm completely obsessed into this series.
Calculation to noe where crimes happen can be made based on crime evidence.
I noe this seems like out of logic,
but heck.
They really use every mathematic laws, equations & statistics to make a breakthrough in crime case.

but I gonna tell this to my sir.



SIR.
I STILL HATE STATISTICS.
NO MATTER HOW POWERFUL IT IS.

0 comments: