CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

TRIBUTE TO DAD.
he is the sole bread earner of family.
he works very hard from morning till night,
without complaining although he faces obstacles in his job.
just wana raise his family without failing.

he is the man who leads me to take on my 1st step.leading me step by step,
without letting me fall down.he is the man who will fulfill his children's desire.
he never fail to give me what I want,
unless for da ridiculous one. xDhe provides me leisures, education & basic living,
so I won't be in uncomfortable situation.
I'm thankful for that.

he is mentor of my life.
he taught me about society, life & relationship between people.
with his experience & wut he had seen.
so I can be more aware in society so can avoid problems.
well, I'm taking notes of his words ya noe? xD

when people is complaining about their dad being way too strict or have non-common -topic to talk of,
I'm glad that my dad is da type of easy going person.he talks with me,
jokes with me around.
& he never restrict my freedom.
I can have my own hairstyle.
I can have my freedom to go out with friends & back no matter wut time.
of coz, I never been late often. nyhahaha.
I can do wuteva I like.
that's pretty nice of him to let me own my freedom.
Thanks a lot.

people alwayz compare success wealth & how much power that we had wielded.
but for me,
taking good care of family & job in da same time is already a big acheivement.
so dad, u are indeed a great man.
thanks for everything you had done for me.love u alwayz, dad.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoiyo! u really look alike ur dad la!!

Vernn said...

sob sob..... soooo touching~~ [ not insulting kay]

Lurieen said...

so touching~~ --clapping--
he really is a nice uncle!!!!

minami said...

erm...
u look totally different wf ur childhood's foto~
haha^^
especially d size...

ineffable_ice said...

that's wat i called a happy family....it's very touching and a bliss to hv a family lk this...

Johnny Ong said...

nice to have such time with yr dad.

Ong Ewe Lim said...

b appreciate Ur relationship wif ur dad b4 u leave M'sia...All the best to u, fren...SOB SOB...Another fren wil leave me soon...take care there...keep in touch..(",)