CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

KILL ONE. SAVE A THOUSAND.
wow.
this is the only thing I can say after watching this movie.
extraordinary visual effects with not so cool storyline.
but screw the storyline.
just the effects have worth the money.
splendid!!

I'm completely electrified by Angelina Jolie in this movie.
I'm not her big fans.
jz noe that her lips are sexy.
but gosh~
she kills me with her glances.
& of cuz. her lips. xD
she did'nt even dress hotly in da movie.
jz singlet mostly, & tight attires.
oh, except for da bareback scene. LOL. I'm so envy that guy can kiss angelina jolie u noe when I'm watching the movie!?
I'm not the only one think like this I assume.
at least an indian dude sat beside me during movie think so too. he even said it loudly. LOL.I'm more envy Brad Pitt can made her as wife & sleeps beside her everyday~

the charisma of hers is stunning.
simply stunning.love the way she brings out herself.

lotz of cool stuffs can be found in da movie.
the shooting scene, of cuz. they even curved da bullet. dat rawks man!
sport cars. woohoo!! damn cool, especially the red one. can't see the model properly.
assume it as Audi. nyahaha.cuz I saw another four wheel Audi.
ah, & the design of bullets.a kiss goodbye on their skull

I love their design, man!

& another 1 thing.
which is the minor part that I like it very much personally.
guys & ladies in da movie fuck here fuck there fuck everywhere.
I mean scolding that word. LOL.
u don't expect assasins to be a dude or lady with formal attire holding a gun & said ' u get on my nerve, ya noe?' & winks.
I noe,
this happens on James Bond.

but the goddamn censhorship department censored all those words.
yes, we might not heard the word,
their mouth shape had told us everything. dumbo.
they even censored french kissing part.
WTF wei.
wut's wrong since the movie is 18SG!?
whoever can enter to watch the movie suppose to be an adult d rite?
but why the fuck they censored everything since not a frigging chidren is in the theatre room!?
afraid of malaysian will stick to that word?
come on,
that's freaking impossible k?
people used it long long time ago.
=.=
worried that WE will french kiss, too?
but that happen on couples often...
which couple never try that before rite..?

overall, this movie is cool.
it might be bloody.
but it's worth a watch.

action packs~

1 comments:

Joanna said...

Hey! the movie nice?

I decided to watch it too!

Kinda like Jolie~ she has a sexy lips as well as her hot body!

For James Macavoy, i get to know him when i watched a movie called PENELOPE..hehe! Starring by Christina Ricci, another lenglui too le~! ^^

I found that this guy quite good looking also, that's why im interested to watch Wanted..is't bloody enough? if yes, then i dare not to watch d..haha!