CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

oops~ i'd flunked it again!!

hell yea, i'd flunked my paper again~!!
but cant 100% blame on myself today.
hehe, i noe its an lame excuse.
da ferry make me & fish nervous though.
we reached da jetty around 7.10am, as usual.
but WTF!!
it's packed of cars!! wut da heck had happened eh??
we can't even reached da toll.
fine, we'll wait~
but until 8.15am, we still can't got near 2 da toll.
we were SERIOUSLY worrying wether we can make it on time.
luckily, yik seng a.k.a fish lover boy phoned up & called us 2 use da emergency path.
if not we wouldn't hv da chance 2 sit 4 da exam.
drove to da path, & da worker stopped us,
& asked,' buat apa??'
& we said,' exam, kecemasan. boleh guna lorong kecemasan, plz~??'
da guy gave us a curious look & said' betuikah??'
but he let us go through though.
woohhoo~
reached exam hall about 9.03am,
but WTF~~!!!!!
they started EARLIER!!!
& we were late for 10 minutes actually.
wut da heck.
i jz felt dat my head were spinning, couldn't concentrate at all.
okie, back to my paper part.
today im having maths paper 3.
i spent lotz of time 2 do pass year.
but wut's da use?!
still flunked it!~
alrite, im quite high when im doing question number 1-6.
but,
when im starting 2 solve question number 7,
starting to sweat abit. so left it blank 1st.
but cant finish at time at last. T.T
10 marks gone~
question number 8, hmm.. still managable.
question number 9, i tought my nightmare is over.
but question 10,
aww man. should do it right.
lose marks coz of my naiveness.
celaka. part (iii) i dunno at all~
jz only question 10 i lost 9 marks~
woohoo~
im wasting too much time on doing some easy questions,
da more marks questions jz left it blank~
not all actually, some part.
but dat cost heavily T.T
my hope 2 get an A, & my only hope 2 get A,

crushed like pieces of glasses.
wut da heck.
bio & chem i jz hope 2 pass, A is mission impossible 2 me.
so now wut?
im gonna end up my final wif miserable result.
gonna leave my college without an A~
huu~

0 comments: