CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

Hit & run

Okie, this incident happened last midnite. When me & ma sista were watching ghost stories program wif our eyes bulged out, my mama rushed into da room wif a more bulging eyes. She informed us dat ma dad's car were banged by a lorry.
Wut da..?! I tot it was jz a small damage. Dat's crazy! Half of da car were smashed like crumbled paper. My dad & sum neighbours were out 2 find da guy who did it. Dad found da indian guy, wif a gang. My dad & neighbour went 2 discuss wif them. They jz denied everything & wana pick a fight. They refused 2 pay my dad. Dad & co. were afraid dat they will b hurt. So they jz went off without further argue anymore. Fine then. But after we reached home, da gang ride motor & laughed like hell 2 us. Wut da heck.

Im not being racist, jz to those gang k. Damn u all those indian madderfuggas. If u did it, admit it like a man. Don call up a gang 2 threaten us, who r da victim of da incident. Ur action makes me curious dat wether UR BALLS remain. I think u all shouldn't hv balls & start 2 set up ur business in love lane why don't u?! Be an original ah gua then!
ps: zeen wei aka yoda, your car crash is nothing compared 2 my dad 1. wut da heck~

1 comments:

ineffable_ice said...

hey...i dunno such serious thing happen....nowadays indians youngster always lk this...useless n rubbish!!!...they did all the bad things n then said that we r racist..stupid...!!!