CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 12, 2007

insomnia... again??

well, it's a exam week.
busy from morning till d nite.
nvr stop reading, doing pass year papers.
maybe all this pressure,
causes sleepless nite for me,
again.
its 2 am now, but my brain is still working madly.
eyes cant close.
kinda suffering ya noe.
but sumtimes i like insomnia.
it makes me got a lil private space 4 my brain,
imagine, thinking, missing someone or even FANTASISE someone. lol.
i miss her now, for sure.
although jz finished messaging through phone,
but da missin' feeling is still so so strong.
wtf.

forward her a considered stupid message.
da content is about this:
fill it.no cheating, dude. 3 things u wont forget bout me.
1.
2.
3.
name u wana call me:
the best way to describe me:
u wana be my:

she replied,
1.your smile
2. your stupid expression
3. your cold jokes

although she said dat she wana be fren, but dat's SWEET 4 me~~ im flying~~ muahahaz. im bliss & content.

btw, thx 2 eunice ooi.a new nickname of mine is born, orlando BROOM. lmao. & remember your words, u r my NUMBER 1 FANS. lol.

& zeen wei aka yoda, suddenly feel like calling me simon. swt of u...

2 comments:

ineffable_ice said...

haha..i understand ur feeling la....who's that gal?...so geng can affect u...haha...when i forward this msg to da gal....one of the things she wont 4get about me is my smilling face...i hv smilling face meh?haha i thought it always black...haha..then "u wanna be my.."...she said dunno ar....so u think leh...?

-wil- said...

haha~ U DUNNO HER MIA~ how i noe your thing la dude??? u think leh dat thingy, maybe got chance gua~ dunno lo`