CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

seems like it's a trend for guyz helping their gf to take their handbag.
can be seen everywhere nowadayz.
well some people, mostly gals think dat this is an act of gentleman,
but i don see anything appropriate with it.

handbags are accessories of ladies.
colors, shapes & elegancy had been taken into account so that da bag can fit into their dressing.
gals can look different with their handbags.
besides, handbags are tools for ladies to show off their sense of fashion & status,
not forgetting da usage of containing daily products into their bag.

so wut's da point for a man holding handbag for gals?
since handbags are accessories to make themself look better,
why should guyz show their gentleman at this moment?
i don't get it.
scared dat gals will feel sore on their shoulders??
they won't be so stupid to torture themselves by putting lotz of stuff to burden themselves.
who will carry pieces of iron in their handbag & it's so heavy till need guyz to carry it?
duh.
& when da gals needa take something from their bag ,
they have to turn to their man & search for it.
it's unpleasant & inconvenient.
why men haven't flickered to dat point eh?

i don't mean dat guyz couldn't hold thier bags when they are in needy such as when they need to go to restroom.
take for them in needy condition is acceptable,
but walk through da whole mall??
dat's a no way for me.
u have no idea how sissy is a guy to take a ladies handbag walking around.
I SERIOUSLY DESPISE THEM.
if guyz take ladies handbag all da time,
why don't spend some money to get a suitable bag for themselves?
& why ladies will spend so much money for getting a Gucci, Prada, Guess or wuteva-brand-it-is bag?
for da sake of letting their man hanging it?
i don't get it.

enough said.
man's taking ladies handbag walking around have offended me.
it's an eyesore for me.
but wut to do??
jz can show my annoyance over here...

ps: im not here to create any controversy. jz to speak out my opinion~
no offence, really.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

agree agree AGREE... u get d point!! heheehe

Mrs Chong said...

i dun understand that either. And girls willingly let their boyfriend take their handbag.

I always wonder why that girl wants to bring her handbag when she cant carry them? Unless of course they are like on the road and the bf is afraid of snatch theft. But then again, if so scared don't bring la.

I don't like guys holding handbags for girls also. It's not gentleman. It just makes me feel that the girl is unreasonable.

~YM~ said...

Haha..at 1st i thought I was one of those u mentioned, cos I take for my gf when she goes to the toilet. Then after finish reading, I realized I am not. haha! X'P

Seriously la, dun carry too much things la those girls, if you cant carry. Wanna carry the whole house with you meh?

Of course, there are other exceptions too, like when she's not feeling well, or when she had to eat something, you take it for her for a while. That's what I think though. But if carry all the time, I'd rather get a backpack and ask her chuck her stuff into that backpack, easier that way. n_n

And then again, I see also some extreme cases where the gf refuse to let the bf touch her handbag at all, to the extent that she's willing to fight over it.Not even if she's in toilet or what. Maybe the bf wanna tipu her so he can carry her handbag all the time kua? haha..

CHERRING said...

i don't think it's a problem actually. It really depends on who the bf is.

I don't like my bf taking my handbag / school bag for me coz it's inconvenient for me especially when I need to get my wallet out from my bag and stuff but he does it anyway even when I tell him not to.

I think guys who want to carry their gal's handbag is to prevent her from running away.. =)

-wil- said...

hui-san-: thx for da compliment. lol.
ping ping: high five!! thinking da same way. nyahahha.
ym: heh. some gals jz like to carry cosmectics like they are superstars. cant blame sometimes. XD i agree with your helping when necessary statement. whoa. back pack to put her stuffs. kinda uhm, over aye? lol. dat gf scared her bf will steal her money i think. heh.
cherry: its not a problem. jz an eyesore for me. lol. yea its inconvenient when u needa take something fast such as taking tissue paper to rush to washroom. lol. da gal will run away also after take back her handbag. if she really intednds to. =x