CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

da best time for me in my life is in high school.
although life there is as suck as in da jail,but it's still fun~

CLB is my high school.
cuz of its reputation,
people, usually adults will have this kind of impression to CLB students...dat's very wrong of them.
lotz kind of people can be found in my school.
let's check it out.
well lotz of wannabes can be found around my school...

some are SUPERSTAR wannabes~
& some are SUPERHERO wannabes~i can save da world without looking~

but eugene, da muscular fren of mine prefer being ARNOLD wannabes...
besides wannabes, mystic creatures & GOD oso appear in my school...

we had uhm, dracula who sucks blood...=xprosperity cat which bring fortune to ppl...
thousand hands of guanyinma...& even laughing buddha~ =.= not everyone is so positive about their school life.
some are alwayz in a vy emo state like there's no tomorrow,
or da whole world has abandoned them...

nevertheless, gay lifestyle also one part of my school life.
go through this kinda lifestyle had helped me out to be a straight guy...
*but in college, gay lifestyle is still going on... sigh*
u noe guyz aren't good in expressing themselves.
so when guyz turn out to be gay...
they express EVERYTHING.
in my high school life,
yujaan a.k.a fish is da best laughter for us... nyahahaha~
& he jz can be seen EVERYWHERE in different poses~

da all time favorite of mine of fish's laughter...
this is classic~ XD

i jz simply love my high school life. full of laughters. jz miss dat kinda life.

ps: i noe when i post this many ppl will beh syok due to their uncommon photos here. if unhappy blast with WORDS plz~

9 comments:

ineffable_ice said...

is tat 'guai kia' ewe lim? cant really recognise...

-wil- said...

yea. lol.

ëςthεr said...

omg...
tats sooooo....
hilarious...
classical la...
those pic...
hehex..
reli gao candid ppl sia...

-wil- said...

lol. yea all classic photos i have. XD
some i candid, some tiao ti let me candid... =.=

ëςthεr said...

y zheen wei nose owez so red mia???
reindeer ah...
hehex...
xmas ad past jor la...

-wil- said...

dat's his other nickname. XD

Anonymous said...

walao... seem so fun....u make me interest with FISH.. ahaha

Pike-chan said...

hahahahaha... your school pics really funny la...

-wil- said...

hui-san-: why not me!? lol.
pikey: thx for da compliment. dats our school life. heh.