CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

hayden pannettiere~

hayden pannetiere~

hayden pannetiere~




okie, in case u dunno who da heck is hayden pannetiere, u should take a watch of HEROES!! my highly-rated series. it's interesting & will nve take my eyes off from da tv screen when im watching this. thrilling is da best word to describe i suppose.well, a lady in da series seriously attracted me. pretty much. haha. well, she's claire bennett, a cheerleader who have ability of hyper generation of cell in her body. she can recover with ultimate speed. well dat's invicible in some sort of manner.da main point is not her ability or her identitiy of cheerleader. she attracts me with her elegance & beautifulness. okie, straight to the point, she got the look & some how had da devilish figure which make people bleed. ( well, not for da gays i assume)
*this is wut i call s-shape figure*
otherwise, i like her eyes. light green colour makes me in daze~ her smile is kinda charming too. she makes me feel high whenever i watched heroes. so, this had became another reason for me to watch heroes non-stop. haha..
well, besides hebe, she's my second angel~

*ignore da height which id ont deserve, will ya?=)*

0 comments: