CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

alrite is uppose many people had go through all this steps of da love cycle.
we fall in love,
stay sweet,
maybe some quarrels,
but may lead to breakup.
by the way,
i don't believe all those swear of love.
dat's totally holy crap.
nothing last forever.
da sweet promises,
wouldn't last long either.
human's heart change damn easily.
they would find one when another is gone,
in various type of leaving.

well, this make me think of our dearest prime minister's quote of all time.

" Though my wife had died, but God gave us a heart, which had lotz of spaces
contain everything. Now, I had found a companion for myself. But it doesn't
mean dat I'll forget my wife. She will alwayz remain in my heart."

By Prime Minister,
Abdullah Badawi

yea, this had prove NOTHING LAST FOREVER. we will only remember...

wut does his current wife will think after heard all this news??
* plz don't sue me*

0 comments: