CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

stars

okie, me & kah sing, my long time buddy discovered dat tvb stars were coming to this town. dat's great. so we went together wif my sis & mum. well, my mama love to see stars, she wont miss a chance of it.

they hit out da sunway carnival mall, which take me about 5 minutes to reach there. so after taken our dinner, we waited in front of the stage for about 2 hours.

3 of us


& guess wut, i met ewe lim. i thought he'll be like me, to see pretty lady. mana tau... he wana c da guy. wtf. & he is mumbling around me. wtf. damn ghey la him. he said he'll rush to the stage & play games wif da guy. i jz took it as a joke.

here comes da stars~

ewe lim were standing behind me when i met him. but he managed to squeeze among crowds to stand da frontest row. & i can see clearly dat he was jumping to attract his attention.

and... he succeed!! =.= he was like damn high.



he got souveniers & a hug from da guy. he muz be in floating on da sky dat time. haih. guy hugs him oso so high. no cure...

she's pretty cute, rite?

0 comments: