CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

2008

Another 20 minutes to go to reach new year.
Well i expect it will be better though.
Since 2007 is a tough year for me.
To pass A level is one of my hope.
I don wana waste my time on dat again.
Another one.
Choose da rite course for my future.
I got a family to feed on in da future. Everybody is relying on me.
So gotta choose a gd job prospect course.
End my love drought is my biggest hope of 2008.
I don wana celebrate special occasions alone anymore. T.T
Not to end up shedding tears anymore.

surely not to forget people surrounding me are as good as alwayz.
Well i guess dat's enough of my wishes.
2008 will be a great year for me!

1 comments:

minami said...

aiya,meet u in salam pula...
anyway,HAPPY NEW YEAR!!