CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

shopping~

okie, this incident happened last week. while im still in middle of my dream, my mama shaked me up. it's a bit annoying since im having a good dream dat time. my mama said:" kia, your shoes are all gone!!' wut da ..??!! my shoes all gone?!?!? darn it!! all my swoosh were gone!! some were bought in taiwan & hardly could found it here. my dad told me dat da buggers loosened all da nuts of our auto gate 2 get in & dugged a hole of out gate 2 get our shoes. damn all those maderfugga!! my sis & mine were all gone!! but wut 2 do!? jz can accept da fact...


well, since no shoes 2 wear 2 college, im desperate 2 get one 4 myself but don hv da chance. frankly, im darn busy wif da studies. exam is around da corner. my sis got 2 pairs of nike 4 her ownself IMMEDIATELY after da incident happened. =.=

da chance of getting myself a pair of shoes is coming. bio lecturer decided 2 cancelled 1 of her lecture since we finished it in lightning speed. ( thx 2 her, i dunno wut she's talking about wif dat kinda speed). so my class end at 12 on thursday.yesh!! my mama was busy at dat time, so i gotta find a ppl 2 accompany me 2 buy. it's boring 2 shop alone.



& i finally found 1 2 accompany me~

my saviour~


we went 2 queensbay 2 spot on, since variety choices of shoes can be looked on over there. we went lotz of shops 2 hunt 4 shoes. converse, nike, radioactive & etc. at last managed 2 find 1 which suits me.



brand: converse

colour: dark blue

size: 9

price: RM99


its worth a buy though. its branded, but not dat expensive which will freak ppl out. & da quality is not bad too~



after bought da shoes, we still had plenty of time. we wandering around da mall. suddenly, my bestie said dat she nvr wore a gown ( sort of) b4. she wana try & c. so we went 2 da shop which sold all those kinda thingy 2 try on. we pretended dat we were really interested 2 buy & told them we need dat 4 a party. muahahaz...



after shooting all those photos, we quickly throw back da gowns 2 da salesgirls & dissapeared in front of them. i managed 2 spot on dat da salesgirls were unpleasant somehow. but who cares... muahahaz... we went 2 d other shop, known as SUB. shirts there were all in black & white, 4 guyz & ladies too. she kept nagging me 2 try on all those shirts dat i nvr wore b4. seriously, i nvr thought dat i gotta wear all those kinda shirt. dat's weird. but wut 2 do? she kept nagging till i gave up & gv it a try. btw, i think she's addicted in trying shirts. she kept on trying like she dont hv chance 2 wear those any more. =.=
seriously, i think it's nice. muahahahz... damn perasan. but it's a weird combination of my dressing though. i wore a shirt wif a coat outside, slack pants & a pair of SLIPPERS. LMAO!! did i mentioned dat my shoes were gone? did i? did i? im da biggest 台客 dat time~~

& we shoot some photos~

& ran away again~ muahahaz... we were blacklisted d i think. cant go 2 queensbay 4 3 months. muahahz... our leg began 2 sore, so we went 2 a place which can eat & talk alot.



new zealand natural is da place we went 4 a rest. not bad actually. at least can rest on, if not seriously cant walk at da next day. we ordered a sat of ice-cream 2 share on. its delicous & some kind of going 2 heaven~

unresistable~
this is wut u will feel after eating it~



we eat,talk & share jokes a lot. nice talking 2 her though. our topics seems like endless. well sumtimes kinda out of control. we laughed like hell & everybody is looking at us. hahaz... its kinda enjoying, although jz 2 of us. hope 2 do so again~ ehehehz...

b4 leaving


fetch her back 2 hostel at 8 & dat's real late. imagine, 8 hours in queensbay. now i only noe wut's shop till drop. i feel dat my back's gonna drop after going there. urgh...

0 comments: