CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

drama's fever

watchin a long episodes TVB drama.

i've been sacrificed my sleeping time in order 2 finish da drama quickly.

thx 2 my mum & my sis.

they had done a great job 4 'sia'-ing me 2 watch dat drama.

frankly, i have little resistance over drama. =.=

oh ya, dat drama is known as ' heart of greed'.






not a bad show afterall.

it's all about da property battles in a big family.

its stry is not dat creative & fresh,

but all da old hags acting r damn good.

especially one lao yi in da drama,

dang cruel.

really make u hate her in your heart.

dats truly a big success of it.



well, i continue 2 chase this drama again.

it touched me & make me wake after i watched dat scene.

a guy, who worked as a lawyer,

was concentrating 2 think solution 4 her dream gal while he is driving,

which is oso a lawyer 2 win da court case.

he is too concentrate 2 think of da solution & bang by a car.

he planned 2 propose 2 her though.

after da accident,

he is in internal injury but still call da gal 2 tell her da solution, while he is dying.

& da gal still feel sweet in d other head.

after he put up da phone, he jz gone.

dat's really bad.

this make me realise dat we gotta cherish every moment wif your love ones.

gotta take action quickly if really love a gal.

don make yourself regret in this life.

maybe im thinking too much,

think thoroughly every aspect.

well, i really don wana regret in my whole life.

but wut i need is courage....

0 comments: