CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Owning a DSLR is always being part of my dream.
the contrast between objects and background,
the magnificent color,
and the depth of photo quality.
of course,
using that gives me alot of chances to hook up with random girls makes me pro a lot,
or at least looks more pro.
xD

Now, I have finally found one which is literally perfect.

Nikon D90.

It is the best.
Shooting and videoing at the same time, which can't be found in any DSLRs.
12.3 megapixels.
The photos taken with D90 have pleasing colors,
and has the D lighting feature, which uses the local area contrast adjustment
to bring out more detail in shadows and dampen highlights.
Of course,
distortion, fish eye and red eye correction can be found in this camera.


For someone like me who fancies big screen,
this camera will not fail you with it's 3' screen.

See more about nikon D90 here.

These are the sample pictures tooken by some lucky D90 owners.
Argh!!!!
See this!!!!
See the effects!?!?!
See the colors!?!?!?!
How magnificent!!!
How flawless!!!

Damn makes me want to have it even more.
Don't think I will get it though.
The price of it scares my ass off.
Unless I can get fast money,
like selling my ass a.k.a being a gigolo.
T____T

PS: Dad, Mum, my birthday is near.