CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

finally back into blogging.
=)
im dat darn busy this sem.
tests.
assignments.
prac classes.
lectures.
damn.
classes till 6pm everyday.
dat's even more shitty.
alrite i'll stop bitching how busy i am now.

i had done a dissection on earthworm last wednesday.
it's not a very fascinating experience.
literally i gotta take a drunk earthworm,
*hahaha which means they are soaked in alcohol for n days*
nail them on a petri dish,
brutally open up their skin,
and look out for their organ parts.
but yet, i do really learn some stuffs through this process,
like i had honed my drawing skills,
from grade F till grade E.
xD

this is the pictures i had taken in the lab.
normal view

microscopic view

after doing all those dissection,
demonstrators will come to us and asked a several questions about the dissection.
and i guess i've made an impact in the lab class.

demonstrator: how do u think about da dissection?
me: yea it's pretty cool. can actually see the organs and body structures of animals. i really gain benefit from this prac.
demonstrator: oh really? ok i gotta ask u some questions. all these questions will be assesed and included in final assessment.
me: ok then let's get it on. ( damn im seriously in deep shit)
demonstrator: ok, so can u show me the heart?
me: uh, *looking seriously on the microscope* it's at the middle but it's lower than gizzard.
demonstrator: no too bad, it's at the upper part. it's impossible the heart will be near at the gizzard cuz gizzard is for excretory i.e shitting.
me: (oh shit wtf) oh really? i've must look it wrongly. sorry.
demonstrator: ok so can u show me the intestine?
me: is it da one with black, long structure?
demonstrator: no!! dat's a PENIS. 
me: ......
demonstrator: *sigh* can u show me the brain?
me: SURE!!!! it's right on top of da head!! it wont be wrong!!! rite...?
demonstrator: it's correct, but how can u be so sure it is a brain...? u have squashed da whole part of da head....


 

0 comments: