CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

well, it's my big day today.
thx everyone who wishes me via phone, friendster, mail or wutsoeva.
appreciate it very much.

personally I love da wishes by weizz.

weizz: lao hia, happy birthday la. sorry can't buy condom for u. heh.
-wil-: LOL! give me when I'm back. I want durian flavour. xD
weizz: Ceh. chilly flavor baru HOT ma.

hahahaha. I love da chilly part!!

well, I don have a birthday bash or gathering for this year.
I'm having a quiet & peaceful birthday.
It's kinda weird to have frenz who noe no longer ago to celebrate with it.

so to celebrate this big day by myself,
I'm having this for supper.
I noe I noe!
It's very lame to have PENANG HAR MEE as supper to celebrate it.
but I din eat something like this for 2 months now.
I feel like I'm in heaven when I eat it.
something taste like Malaysia.
It's different with da lamb & beef.

Hmm, yea for this year wishes,
I hope I can excel in my final.
If result is good,
I'll get scholarship.
AUD2000 alrite.
It's not a small figure.
secondly, hope to meet with old frenz soon enough.
I miss them heaps.
Last but not least,
I hope that I can end my 19th draught,
yea I noe I said dat I'll end my draught last year,
I fail ok!?
so I hope dat I can find a hot chick as my gf but have a vy good gal as my wife!!
xD

0 comments: