CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

future..

Future...

FUTURE......

wut's my future going to be?!?!
well, i thought i'll be in kl after gaining result of A level.
its average,
slim chance to get into a good uni.
so planned to head of to UCSI,
which is in KL,
so i can twin to northumbria,
da uni i wana enter long ago.

but today.
da agent sent me an e-mail & im into tasmania uni.
heck.
all my planning is ruined.
another new options for me to choose.

all ppl around me call me to accept da damn offer,
& pick my ass off to austrlia.
but im worried bout my dad.
im not sure wether he can cover it 4 me.
although he said it's alrite,
but im still worry.
no reason.
don ask me why.
& my mama oso will miss me dearly.
well yea, im mama's boy,
dat's why. lol.

GOD~!
plz gv me your strength to overcome this.
& let me make da best choice of my life!!

2 comments:

ineffable_ice said...

well...i'm not really noe about ur course...but..i agree u to accept it too....better than nth...rite...anyway..thx 4 everything pal...and i'll miss u too..not only ur mama..haha

-wil- said...

yea, im accepting now. muahahha~
btw, thx 4 missing me, but sounds a bit gay. lol. yea i'll miss all of u