CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

babysitting day

last friday, i brought my sis & her gang 2 gurney 4 their outing. cool~

luckily i brought my mama there too.
if not.. i cant even imagine dat situation.
i drove them 2 gurney,
& we walked separately after dat.
sis & gang vs me & my mama.
since me & my mama were starving,
we went 2 kim gary 4 lunch.
well, normally people jz left after their lunch.
but we sat there crapping non stop about 4 HOURS.
wut 2 do?? dat's 4 killing time.
while dat time my sis & co. went 2 red box. =.=
went 4 some shopping since our ass were getting cramp. muahahaz
bought a tee. dat's pretty nice. & it's PINK. ghey colour~ i heart it.
after dat, we went 2 redbox 2 meet up wif da gina kia.
well, not miss a chance 4 singing.
my sis actually paid 4 2 hours price,
but dunno why we got extra hours 4 singing.
so dat's good i suppose.
muhahahaha.
after singing, sis & co. went 2 gurney drive 2 eat,
while me & my mum still kinda full.
so they eat,
my mum & me waited in da foodcourt. =.=
after they finished their eating,
it's about 10 d.
woohhoo~ whole day in penang.
sui~


gina kia & da babysitter

2 comments:

ckh0onG said...

ciko la u.... muahahahazzz

-wil- said...

yea kinda. dat's fun...=.=

wana try some?