CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

feeling blue~

okie, result was out yesterday.. Everybody was really worried about teir result, include me ,surely. Late 4 chem class, jz becoz don wana face da reality so soon. But even I reach late, da result is ot even out yet... =.=

About 10am, result was published at Exam Department. Everybody rushed down 2 have a look on their result. Everybody squeezed in front, make a shorty like me don even have a chance 2 glance on it. Managed 2 squeeze into da crowd after some hardwork. I looked out 4 my result, & it appeared in front of me...

GOD DAMN IT!!!

My result sux all da way!! Never imagined my maths cant get an A!! Argh so frustrated!! Chemistry still fail miserablely, but its better than my trial's result. A D grade is alwayz better than U grade rite? =) lotz of expression appeared after taking da result. Some in raged, some n despair, some look happy or high over result... I'm in despair, of coz... T.T Congratz 2 who excelled in da exam. Dat makes me feel envy over their results. I hope dat's mine.. T.T

Indeed, dat was a blue day 4 me...

0 comments: